Late registrations will permit presentation at the Conference and the publication of the full paper in the final e-book (open access and double-blind peer review) in ArcHistoR Extra Series (www.archistor.unirc.it), but not publication of the abstract.
Important Abstracy and Full paper deadlines:
- Up to 30 June 2018 – for standard registration including the publication in Conference abstract book and final e-book with full papers.
- From 1 July 2018 to 30 July 2018 – for late registration including publication in Conference abstracts book and final e-book with full papers.
- From 1 August to 15 September 2018 – for late registration with only publication in final e-book with full papers, no abstract publication.
Registration fee includes:
- Participation to Conference Sessions
- Conference abstracts book
- Certificate of Conference Attendance
- Coffee breaks and lunches (7th-9th November 2018)
- Full paper Publication in e-book (open access e double blind peer review) with ISBN, in ArcHistoR Extra Series (archistor.unirc.it).
Standard registatrion (before June 30th)
- Authors and co-authors senior (full professors, public employee, freelancers) 120,00 €
- Authors and co-authors junior (students, PhD Students, etc.) 80,00 €
- Addition Authors (for each additional presentation *) 30,00 €
Late registration (July 1st – September 15th)
- Authors and co-authors senior (full professors, public employee, freelancers) 180,00 €
- Authors and co-authors junior (students, PhD Students, etc.) 110,00 €
- Addition Authors (for each additional presentation *) 50,00 €
* Authors who will present more than one proposal will pay an additional fee for each additional presentation, as contribution for the final e-book publication costs.
- In the case of two presentations (poster or communication) a senior author will pay a standard/late registration fee of €120.00/180.00 and an additional fee of € 30.00, for a total of €150.00/210.00.
- In the case of three presentations (poster or communications) a senior author will pay a standard/late registration fee of €120.00/180.00 and two additional fees of €30.00, for a total of €180.00/240
Payment to be made only via bank transfer. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
Bank account details:
Università Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria
c/o Unicredit – Sede Centrale Reggio Calabria
BIC/SWIFT Code: UNCRITM1F84
Causal transfer: One needs a town Conference 2018, NAME and SURNAME